Table of contents
All add-ons of Shortcodes Ultimate plugin can be updated automatically. To update any plugin, you should simply open the site Dashboard and then go to Dashboard – Updates.
At the bottom of the page, you will see the list of available updates (if any). Tick checkbox of the required plugin and press Update Plugins button.
For activation of automatic updates, you should activate purchased license key on your website. More information on activation of license key can be found in “How to activate license key” article.
If you’re unable to install an update through the dashboard for some reason, you can always update a premium add-on manually. Basically, the process consists of deletion of outdated plugin version and installation of updated version. Please follow the steps below:
- Log in to the dashboard of your site and navigate to Dashboard – Plugins;
- Deactivate and delete add-on that you want to update;
- Download updated version of add-on (using the link from email);
- Navigate to Dashboard – Plugins – Add New – Upload Plugin;
- Choose downloaded zip-file and click Install Now button;
- Click on Activate Plugin button after installation process.
Haven’t received an email with download link? Visit the Restore purchase page.
Important and urgent updates connected with security can be sent to your e-mail box specified at purchase of the paid plugin.