This add-on allows you to create custom shortcodes using HTML or PHP code. Created shortcodes will look and function as the default ones.
- Unlimited number of custom shortcodes;
- Possibility to create shortcodes with attributes;
- Possibility to replace default shortcodes;
- There is a simple mode for shortcodes creation using HTML;
- And there is a more advanced way to create them with the power of PHP;
- Convenient shortcode editor with syntax highlight and insertion of variables;
- Import/export of created shortcodes among your sites.
Replace Default Shortcodes
You don’t like the way some shortcode works? Not a problem! Create your own shortcode with the same name, and it will replace the default one.
Simple HTML or Powerful PHP
Create simple shortcodes using HTML code. You can use other shortcodes in your HTML code to facilitate the work even more. Besides, you can use all capabilities of PHP code in a special mode to create flexible, yet powerful shortcodes.
Attributes are settings of a shortcode. They make shortcodes powerful and easy-to-use. With the help of attributes you can change colours, add various texts, upload images, and many other things. Maker allows you to create unlimited number of attributes for each shortcode. Do you want more control over your shortcodes? Then improve them with attributes!
Maker uses Ace code editor. This makes code editing incredibly convenient and quick. The editor features highlighting of the code and handy variable insertion.
Import / Export
You’ll easily import created shortcodes from one site to the another. You’ll even be able to share your shortcodes with a friend.
Included with every premium add-on
- Personal email support
- Lifetime updates
- Extensive documentation
- Money back (30 days)
- Full localization support