With Shortcode Creator you can easily create your own shortcodes using HTML or PHP code. Custom shortcodes will look and function as the default shortcodes of Shortcodes Ultimate plugin.
Included with every premium add-on
- Personal email support
- Lifetime access to updates
- Full localization support
- Extensive documentation
- Unlimited number of custom shortcodes;
- Possibility to create shortcodes with attributes;
- Possibility to replace default shortcodes;
- There is a simple mode for shortcodes creation using HTML;
- And there is a more advanced way to create them with the power of PHP;
- Convenient shortcode editor with syntax highlight and insertion of variables;
- Import/export of created shortcodes among your sites.
Replace Default Shortcodes
You don’t like the way some shortcode works? Not a problem! Create your own shortcode with the same name, and it will replace the default one.
Easy HTML or Powerful PHP
Create simple shortcodes using HTML code. You can use other shortcodes in your HTML code to facilitate the work even more. Besides, you can use all capabilities of PHP code in a special mode to create flexible, yet powerful shortcodes.
Attributes are settings of a shortcode. They make shortcodes powerful and easy-to-use. With the help of attributes you can change colours, add various texts, upload images, and many other things. Maker allows you to create unlimited number of attributes for each shortcode. Do you want more control over your shortcodes? Then improve them with attributes!
Maker uses Ace code editor. This makes code editing incredibly convenient and quick. The editor features highlighting of the code and handy variable insertion.
Import / Export
You’ll easily import created shortcodes from one site to the another. You’ll even be able to share your shortcodes with a friend.
By purchasing plugin(s) from our site https://getshortcodes.com/, you agree with these Terms and Conditions and relinquish any rights to subject it to any questions, judgment or legal actions.
Shortcodes Ultimate and it’s add-ons, are licensed under the GNU General Public License version 3.0 (https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0), unless otherwise declared.
Purchasing the licence key at our website provides the buyer with the following advantages:
- Free technical support within 6 months after purchase date;
- Access to lifetime plugin updates.
Depending on the type of purchased licence key, it can be used on one or unlimited number of sites.
It is not allowed to provide purchased licence key to the third parties. Licence keys given to the third parties will be blocked.
Purchased plugins and licence keys will be sent automatically to email specified at placing of the order, after processing of payment.
There is a plenty of plugins and themes created for WordPress. We try to provide the optimal compatibility of our plug-ins with the other products. However, we can not guarantee that our plug-ins are compatible with absolutely all plug-ins and themes developed by third parties.
Technical support is provided only for buyers of the licence keys and only within the validity term - 6 months after purchase date.
To turn to our support service you should open a new ticket on Support page. Technical support is provided via e-mail.
What is included in support
- Help with any possible bugs related to the core plugin or it's add-ons;
- Answering specific questions about the features of the plugin;
- Listening to customer feedback;
- Timely updates of our plugins for elimination of technical malfunctions or security vulnerabilities.
What is NOT included in support
- Any kind of code customization (custom CSS, custom shortcodes, etc.);
- Help with modified plugin code;
- Help with 3rd-party plugins and themes;
- Help with issues related to server or environment;
- Installation of the plugin.
Time for reacting to the request varies depending on the total number of received tickets.
Refunds apply to original purchases only and do not cover product upgrades or modifications. There are no partial refunds for license downgrades, etc.
Refunds will be offered at our sole discretion and must fully comply with the following conditions:
- The purchase was made not more than 30 calendar days before the refund request;
- You have tried to solve the problem with our technical support;
- The problem is caused by purchased product (Add-on) and not by the free core plugin (Shortcodes Ultimate);
- The problem is not caused by 3rd-party plugin/theme.
To submit refund request, please use Contact Us page. You must specify Purchase Date and PayPal transaction ID. Requests without this information will not be accepted.
Integration with themes and plugins
Core-plugin Shortcodes Ultimate can be integrated into any theme or plugin including premium ones. It is not recommended to integrate plugin code directly to code of your theme or plugin. Use TGM Plugin Activation Script, which allows the users to download the recommended plugins independently.
Integration of premium add-ons of Shortcodes Ultimate plugin into free themes and plugins is forbidden.
Integration of premium add-ons of Shortcodes Ultimate into premium themes and plugins is allowed only with full observance of the following conditions:
- Every single product should have Unlimited Site licence purchased specifically for the add-on that will be integrated;
- Product page or readme file of the product should contain direct link to our website with the information on the integrated add-on;
- Buyers of the premium theme should be notified on the fact we donʼt provide technical support to user of the theme.
For more detailed technical information on integration of our plug-ins into your themes and plugins please look through our knowledge base.
You can not include purchased license key(s) in your premium products. Shared license keys will be blocked.
We reserve the right to change the present Terms and Conditions without prior notice. The actual Terms version will be presented on the Terms page.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us.