Improved compatibility with OptimizePress
- License key at plugin settings page can now be revealed by focusing the License key field
- Compatibility with Shortcodes Ultimate 5.2.0
- Plugin updates now also available from within iThemes sync control panel
- Plugin updates will be visible even without license key
- Fullscreen mode for shortcode code editor
- Added: default attribute value can now contain new lines
- Fixed: fatal error on plugin activation on PHP < 5.5
- Fixed: issue in dropdown options field (too angry sanitization)
- Fixed: validation of shortcode tag name field
- Improved: compatibility with 'Plugin Organizer'
- Added: 'Install core plugin' notice
- Fixed: PHP warning at settings page, when license key is saved
IMPORTANT: this add-on requires Shortcodes Ultimate version 5.0.0 (or higher). Please update Shortcodes Ultimate before updating this add-on. Upgrade guide.
- Fixed: bug preventing replacement of default shortcodes with custom ones;
- Fixed: bug when after plugin update some attributes of custom shortcodes are removed;
- Fixed: PHP Warning: strpos(): Empty needle on line 310;
- Fixed: 'Invalid license key' error;
- Fixed: license key deactivation error;
- Added: saved license key is now hidden at plugin settings page;
- Updated: 'ru_RU' translation.
- IMPORTANT: this add-on requires Shortcodes Ultimate version 5.0.0 (or higher). Please update Shortcodes Ultimate before updating this add-on;
- Improved: compatibility with Shortcodes Ultimate 5+;
- Improved: brand new UI;
- Added: compatibility with PHP 7.2 (where create_function() marked as deprecated);
- Added: possibility to add custom CSS to custom shortcodes;
- Fixed: code editor now accepts escaped symbols, like ';
- Text domain changed from 'sumk' to 'shortcodes-ultimate-maker';
- Languages folder renamed from 'lang' to 'languages'.
- Compatibility with WP 4.4