- Fixed fatal error on plugin activation (if the core plugin isn't active)
- Added Activate License Key link at the Plugins screen
- Added .pot file for translations
- Fixed issue with Content Slider, where some elements are partially hidden
- Fixed issue with Icon Panel link target
- Minor improvements to UI and codebase
Fixed Fatal error: Cannot redeclare su_adjust_brightness()
- Fixed images size within content slider
- Fixed Invalid hex color length notice in [su_progress_bar] and [su_pricing_table] shortcodes
- Fixed A non-numeric value encountered warning in [su_icon_text] shortcode
- Fixed Undefined index: height notice in the [su_icon] shortcode
- New option fullwidth for the [su_section] shortcode. Allows stretching of a section to full page, instead of just content area
- New option animation for the [su_progress_bar] shortcode. Allows disabling progress bar animation
- License key at plugin settings page can now be revealed by focusing the License key field
- Fixed doubled navigation in Content Slider on mobile devices
- Issues with Content Slider
- Issues with Progress Pie
Important: This add-on requires Shortcodes Ultimate version 5.2.0 or higher
- New attribute target for su_panel, su_photo_panel, su_icon_panel, su_icon_text and su_section shortcodes, which allow open custom links in a new window
- New option autoheight for su_content_slider shortcode, which allows disabling auto height feature
- New filter su/extra/pricing_plan/options_tags, which allow to add extra tags to su_pricing_plan options
- New option custom_btn for su_plan shortcode, which allows specifying custom button for each pricing plan
- Progress pie now works when loaded through ajax
- Plugin updates now also available from within iThemes sync control panel
- Plugin updates will be visible even without license key
- Quick fix for content slider on Safari. See OwlCarousel issue.
- Fixed: scrolling issue with progress bars/pies in Samsung Internet Browser;
- Changed: Inview.js library replaced with jQuery.Inview;
- Added: [su_panel], [su_photo_panel], [su_icon_panel] and [su_icon_text] gets new attribute 'target', which allow to open panel links in a new window.
- [Important change] Updated: OwlCarousel to version 2.2
- Improved: compatibility with 'Plugin Organizer'
- Added: 'Install core plugin' notice
- Fixed: panels width (panels were too wide on some themes)
- Fixed: section's parallax is now disabled on mobile devices
- Fixed: PHP warning at settings page, when license key is saved
IMPORTANT: this add-on requires Shortcodes Ultimate version 5.0.0 (or higher). Please update Shortcodes Ultimate before updating this add-on. Upgrade guide.
- Fixed: 'Invalid license key' error;
- Fixed: license key deactivation error;
- Added: saved license key is now hidden at plugin settings page;
- Added: new attribute 'background_position' for Section shortcode, [section background_position="left top"];
- Added: new attribute 'cover' for Section shortcode, [section cover="yes"];
- Updated: 'ru_RU' translation.
- IMPORTANT: this add-on requires Shortcodes Ultimate version 5.0.0 (or higher). Please update Shortcodes Ultimate before updating this add-on;
- Fixed: minor bugs in parallax section;
- Improved: compatibility with Shortcodes Ultimate 5+;
- Text domain changed from 'sue' to 'shortcodes-ultimate-extra';
- Languages folder renamed from 'lang' to 'languages'.
- Added: alt attribute for photo panels
- Tested compatibility with WordPress 4.4